Friday, June 27, 2014

BAD DRIVING by Peter Nolan Smith on KINDLE

I am not the best driver in the world. Accidents happen. I've had more than a few and BAD DRIVING is a collection of short stories about my mishaps on the road. I survived them. although in an alternative universe I died on more than one occasion.

Drink was involved in several and I swore off driving in that condition way back in the 20th Century. It was a life or death decision.

These stories date back to the 1960s.

My last accident was on a skateboard in Pattaya, when I tried to slalom down a hill. A face plant on asphalt is not a happy ending.

Drive safe and even more important drive sober.

The life you save might be someone other than yourself.

To purchase BAD DRIVING by Peter Nolan Smith on KINDLE for $1.99, please go to the following URL

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LBACXLW

No comments: