Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan. 2, 2007 Going Home

It was still dark yesterday morning, when my wife terminated her holiday stay in Pattaya. She packed the car with my daughter, my adopted niece, her sister, my dog, and about three weeks of food which would be consumed during the five our journey to Ban Nok outside of Chai-nat.

Nu was no longer angry. The photo evidence of my having a mia noi was inconclusive. I didn't go out at night and let her spend New Year's Eve with her friends possibly an ex-husband, while I took care of our daughter.

Not that I am a saint.

Just that New Year's Eve is a night for fools and not sinners.

I was sad to see them go, especailly my daughter.

She is the light of my life however life in the country is better for a kid than the last Babylon and even I have to admit that seeing birds in the monring is better for a kid than watching drunken farangs wrestle dok thongs into the nearest hotel.

"I don't want her to see all this." My wife loves the country.

We have 20 rai growing weeds. Ten are destined for teakwood trees. It'll be a forest by the time I'm 70 and I'll earn enough money from the carbon trading programs to buy a bottle of whiskey once a month.

I wish I could go up country now and let my hair grow long like a Carabao hippie, but I have some work to do before I can retire to Ban Nok. Something like a 15 year sentence of hard labor at Pattaya Minimum Security Penal Colony.

It could be worse and probably will be if my mia noi has anything to do with it.

Fro a related article click of this URL

 http://www.mangozeen.com/buying-a-house-pattaya.htm

No comments: