Friday, September 10, 2021

September 10, 1978 - Journal Entry - East Village

Gold, jewels, power, hate, and sex. Why nations fight wars People decided to die rather than live Stupid reasons

I had a friend in Maine. Chaney and I promised never to swim alone. My family moved from Falmouth Foresides in June of 1960 A week later Chaney drowned in Sebago Lake

He was eight.

In 1974 I left my hometown for good. I left behind another friend Carl married his high school sweetheart. She was seven months pregnant.

I never saw the baby.

I had a friend in college. Neil and I are still friends. He is studying medicine in the Philipines. Dagupan City

Neil was born on Staten island. We will meet again I am not in love with money or gold or God I'm in love with the modern world.

And everything else.

No comments: