Monday, September 28, 2009

Bill Clinton Mea Culpas


The Yom Kippur fever infected a goyim VIP as ex-President Bill Clinton admitted during an interview with Gloria Vanderbilt's son, Anderson Cooper, that he was wrong to oppose gay marriage and adoption

"I think if people want to make commitments that last a lifetime, they ought to be able to do it. I have long favored the right of gay couples to adopt children....I had all these gay friends, I had all these gay couple friends, and I was hung up about it. And I decided I was wrong."

Bill Clinton also rued his decision about Don't Ask, Don't Tell banning gays from admitting their gay while in the Armed Forces.

"The thing that changed me forever on Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was when I learned that 130 gay service people were allowed to serve and risk their lives in the first Gulf War and all their commanders knew they were gay, they let them go and risk their lives ‘cause they needed them, and then as soon as the first Gulf War was over, they kicked them out. That’s all I needed to know, that’s all anybody needs to know, to know that this policy should be changed."

It takes a big man to admit that he's wrong and Bill Clinton has showed how big and wrong he can be.

Now all he has to do is 'fess' up about sex with Monica Lewinsky.

At least he didn't 'lude her like Roman Polanski, then again power is the greatest aphrodisiac of all. The turbo-lude of politics.

No comments: