Monday, February 14, 2011

Amok with Friends 2011

Facebook has brought me closer to many of my old friends. Some connections re-affirm the reasons for our friendship and other online rendezvouses strengthen the rationale for cutting off ties with people. I only resume relationship with old comrades, however several peripheral FB 'friends' are less restrictive with their amity.

One friend from CBGBs a U of GA dropout, found success with a silly band. They were perfect for the moment and even more perfect for now. The New Yorker claimed 5000 friends on Facebook. That is the limit, unless a FB member goes professional

My Uncle Carmine said, "One friend and you're lucky. Two friends and you're blessed. Three friends and you're a liar."

5000 friends on FB promoted the U of GA dropout to messiah level.

Messiahs have more friends than Jesus.

Me myself I have few friends. More than most people. Less than the dropout for the U of GA, but I'm grateful for each and every one. The past, the present, and the future. i love you all.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments: