Sunday, April 3, 2011

Black Enough



One day a black kid that goes to school and notices that the teachers treat the white kids better than the black kids - they get better grades, better food and better treatment. He goes home and paints himself white and shows his dad.

"Hey dad look at me I'm white!" Says the kid.
His dad kicks his ass, and says alright go show your mother.

"Hey mum look I'm white!" Repeats the kid.
His mum beats the shit out of him then tells him to show his grandma.

"Hey grandma look I'm white!" Says the kid, of course expecting whats coming.
She beats his ass and sends him to his room.

About an hour later his whole family comes up to his room and asks the kid whether he has learned anything from this.

The Kid says, "Yeah I've learned I have only been white for an hour and I already hate blackss."

No comments: