Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back In The Smoke

Last week I arrived in the UK for a tour of London. It had been over 10 years since my last visit and my friends sought my presence like I was the only ecstasy dealer at a Berlin Rave. Saturday night a teenage party on Edgeware Road with my godson. There was no way I was taking a bus to Putney at 2 in the morning. I shut the door to a vacant bedroom and crashed out to the shouts of loud youth. Next morning I woke and took the 320 bus to Putney. I arrived at my friend Sara's home. MY afternoon was spend resting and that evening she, me, and her boyfriend went to a dinner nearby. Bangers and mashed. Beer and wine. My head on the pillow before 10, because the next day I was watching early to watch the stags joust with furry antlers in Richmond Park. Oh joy. My apologies for disappearing. I will be back tomorrow in full form. With an explanation too. Peter Nolan Smith

No comments: