Thursday, August 14, 2014

An Anti-Semite

A Chicago-based writer commented on my entry entitled JEW CANOE.

Cancer Bitch said... Thanks a lot for contributing to the anti-Semitic stereotype of the cheap Jew.

I responded, "No worries, glad to be of service, but you're sloshing the paint in the wrong direction. Some of my best friends are Semites."

I wondered how she found this story and Googled 'jew canoe'.

Damn, I was # 2 after Urban Dictionary: jew canoe

My opening line was "In the 50s crackers from the South christened a Cadillac with New York plates passing through Dixie as the 'Jew Canoe'."

Having spent years as the Shabbas Goy in New York, cancer bitch # 1s me with an anti-semite appellation.

Maybe a schnorrer or a sheygutz, but anti-Semite never.

But then the Semite race includes Akkadians, Arabs, Aramaics, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.

ps The word for anti-semite in Yiddish is antis emit or אַנטיסעמיט.

Sie gesund.

No comments: