Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Trump Bully Pulpit.

Donald Trump has never made his love for beautiful women a secret.

The avid golf cheater even ran beauty pageants.

He once said he would like to date his daughter.

Trump has always leaned toward blondes and once hit on my cousin, who was a Broadway actress. If I had been in the room, I would have whacked the scamming billionaire in the head with a sox filled with pennies and then kicked the ogre while he was down, however this week an audio recording of Billy Bush from 2004 changed my thinking.

The blonde Nazi deserves a bat beating for what he said about Nancy O'Dell, co-host of Access Hollywood.

TRUMP: "I moved on her. Actually, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married."

BUSH: "That's huge news."

TRUMP: "I moved on her. Very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture'. I took her... I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. And all of a sudden I see her. She's now got the big phoney tits and she's totally changed her look."

BUSH: "Sheesh, your girl's hot as sh**. In the purple."

TRUMP: "Whoa! Yes! Whoa!"

BUSH: "Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man! It better not be the publicist. No it's her, it's..."

TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

BUSH: "Whatever you want."

TRUMP: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

No trial for Trump.

Just a beating.

But Dick Cheney gets a bullet to the head.

Mafia style.

Kissinger too.

No mercy, because they are mass murderers.

No comments: