Saturday, September 14, 2019

Chang Noi 40% USA

In Thailand zaftig or ample women are called 'Chang Noi' or little elephants. They are considered gentle beauties and many men seek pleasure in their comfort. The Land of Smiles is not known for overweight people, although over the past twenty years the plague of fast food and 7/11s has increased obesity to previously unknown levels. My first wife has succumbed to the desire to eat more than can be burnt off my her body. I would also be overweight, except I adopted an African parasite, which melted the thirty pounds off my Neanderthal frame, bring my weight down from 210 to 182.

People in America are not so lucky. Their diet consists of potato chips and burgers. The obese population of a multitude of states are over 40%. They live in food deserts fueled by propaganda ads from Big Food. Alabama as always leads the way with 50% of its citizens trapped within coffins of fat.

ps. It is not from the genes.

It's from corporate greed.

No comments: