Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Doorman Poem by Haoui Montauk

Excuse me excuse me

Who is in charge here I mean who has the guest list I must be on it I am personal friends with just about anybody you ever heard of Just check the list And I am sure that you will find my name Why isn't anyone talking to me Can somebody go get the manager I am not used to being treated like this Chains usually open when people see me walking down the street What is wrong with this club anyway Why are you letting that asshole in And not even looking at me Who do you think you are What is the owner's name Give me his phone number We'll straighten this out soon enough How come this big guy is standing right next to me Here I am trying to be polite and peaceful And just try and get the free entrance that me and my friends deserve And first you ignore me Then you send this bruiser over to flex his muscles What kinda place is this anyway Hey you, the skinny one with the list I am getting angry now Just get over here and talk to me Do you want to keep your job? - Haoui Montaug (1952-1991)

No comments: