Saturday, January 15, 2022

Spelling 101

Occasionally the question arises. "If you could go back and change something in your life, where would you go?"

Stupid question.

Most people would chose to avoid a certain mistake or avoid the repetition of the same error, but if I were granted that click on the heels, I would return instantly to 5th Grade to slap that kid staring out the window during English lessons and tell him pay attention, because you're going to have aspirations to be a writer.

As anyone reading my columns has seen, my typos and misspellings mar the flow of writing to a new height of internet illiteracy and a reader criticized my abominable typing of GOING TO JAIL - CHONBURI

"Have you ever heard of SEPLLCHECK?", as my good friend Sam Royalle.

The answer is yes, but not after I've been drinking.

I try so hard, but my brains and fingers fails me some time.

Mea Culpa.

It isn't that bad or is it worst than my grammar.

50/50.

For certain.

No comments: