Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whence Comes the Storm


In 1978 I lived on East 10th Street with my girlfriend. A hillbilly from West Virginia. 3rd floor rear apartment. My bedroom was situated on the airshaft. An actor friend lived on the 5th floor.

Every night the building shivered with the screams of a woman in orgasm. This cascade of 'oh god yes' continued for a week. The source of this frenzy could only be the actor and his svelte girlfriend. My girlfriend went frigid hearing her hysteria and I couldn't maintain an erection. Finally I confronted my friend, "Could you tell your girlfriend to keep it down?"

"My girlfriend? I thought it was you."

We were both wrong. The sexual maelstrum was coming from the 4th floor apartment.

Two lesbians.

Twice the men we were at half the weight.

No comments: