Saturday, February 25, 2023

PEOPLE SUCK Gus and the Snowmen

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I am wandering around the Fort Greene Observatory in a green cotton robe.

The windows are open and the curtains are up.

The people in the new condo building are probably staring into their binoculars and saying, "That crazy old coot is naked again."

Those squares are dead wrong, but I'm about to get real naked in my bathtub.

The water was too hot, so I decided to kill a few minutes on Facebook.

A New Yorker had posted the above photo about Charles Bukowski and then wrote the dead poet sucked.

Me and a woman defended Bukowski.

"Who care about a dead wino?"

"I do."

"Read my blog."

I did and his poetry sucked.

The courageous woman wrote that she liked sleeping with dead winos and I added, "Dead winos don't snore."

The failed poet had no sense of humor and called the woman 'an ass hole'.

She reminded him that 'asshole' was one word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1189N7mcS1Q

I posted PEOPLE sung by Barbra Streisand and joked that Charles Bukowski had written the lyrics.

"Who cares."

The woman retorted, "You do."

And their text intercourse got rough.

I next accused the New Yorker of being a Jets fan.

Those losers have no sense of humor.

He then blocked me from the conversation, but not before I posted PEOPLE SUCK by Gus and the Snowmen.

To hear PEOPLE SUCK by Gus and the Snowmen please go to this URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEhjaXrOHyM

No comments: