Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Journal Entry August 3, 1978 - East Village

Last night I dreamed of a submerged Soviet nuclear missile sub silently gliding towards Norway and NATO has any defense against such a threat. The siloes open and H-Bombs torpedoed to the surface. MAD. Atomic winter. THe end to Mankind.

I woke in a sweat on the futon of our new apartment. It was day. Alice lies within arm's reach. She murmurs with an educated hillbilly accent and spreads her legs.

"Now would be nice."

And I obeyed her sleepy command.

AUGUST 3, 2021 - NYU HOSPITAL - MANHATTAN

On May 29, 1952 my mother gave birth to her second son.

I was named after her father.

The next day we left for home.

I hadn't spent a night in the hospital since my birth.

Yesterday the attending doctor told me, "We have to operate on the lesions in your stomach to stop the bleeding."

The nurses are readying me for the trip down to the operating room.

I remember this dream and making love to Alice.

I never cummed in her. She was frightened of birth.

Even coitus interruptus can be nice.

No comments: