Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mr. Kamins goes to the Orient.


Mark Kamins is headed to the Orient to DJ at the fleshpots of the Far East.

Here's our last conversation via the Internet

I'm getting the ball rolling in Bangkok!
Alan is a trip . He writes like you or you like him?
Japan is cool , its fun aging in a aging country!!
talk soon
mk

Peter Nolan Smith
December 10 at 2:52pm
Alan is a 1000 times more me than me.

A good-hearted roue deeply devoted to the dancing arts

I'm sure he will ask you to make contributions to his favorite charity

No jealousy at all

Mark Kamins
December 10 at 3:04pm
and what might be my friend?
I'm done giving, I take , I pick pockets, I rock my Kansas city roll.
I sell dreams for long dollars. I sell dirty water to drunk motherfuckers, who think the shit is vodka!!
I'M off to Athens to join the revolution . Fuck it all!!
If I had the butten , i would push the cocksucker and watch
it blow up!!!!
peace , hari hari rama
mk

Peter Nolan Smith
December 10 at 5:35pm
you don't understand Bangkok

Charity is a go-go girl your friend fucked two minutes before

Peter Nolan Smith
December 10 at 8:42pm
or maybe even the day before

In Thailand you never lose the girl only your turn

Mark Kamins
December 11 at 12:47am
ok

Here's an interview from www.blackbookmag.com

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/good-night-mr-lewis-mark-kamins-international-dj/5508

I wish love long time in Thailand.

No comments: