Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Fatman Cometh


Obesity has taken over America. Cheap food without nourishment has transformed the nation into a horde of overweight behemoths and they have no intentions of pushing away from the trough of processed food. They are in love with potato chips, Big Macs, and Diet-Soda. These heavyweights suffer from the fears in extremes number, since their bodies can indefensible. Flight on foot is not in options from danger. The fat can only stand their ground and quiver like jello, but a man has come to rescue the millions of corpulent Americans from the daily abuse from the Thin.

Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey has dipped his chubby toes into the presidential waters and found the flow to his liking.

Fat people in NJ voted overwhelmingly for the tubby GOP aspirant to the White House.

65% of Iowa is overweight.

His waist speaks to them like the oracles of Delphi.

He is one of them and they number in the millions.

This week e governor lambasted the president for incompetence.

"You know, I've said many times about the president who I have admiration for, and who I agree with on a number of issues. But man, get out there and tell us what you believe and be willing to fight for it even if people disagree with it. They're going to give you points. They're going to give you points for being willing to speak your mind. I can't tell you how many times I was walking along the beach in various parts of New Jersey this past week where I had people come up to me and say I don't agree with you all the time but at least you're doing something. People will give you credit for that even if they don't agree with you every time. Nobody agrees with me all the time. I barely agree with me all the time. So, you know, so you go out and you do the best you can." 

The Fatman cometh and Barack better be ready to smack him down like he was a 6th Grade bukkakee freak.

The Bible said nothing about the fat inheriting the world.

Of course.

Because it's total nonsense.

Same as the fat man.

No comments: