Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hail To Da Chief

Hail storms are rare in the Northeast, but this afternoon my comrade Eric Bad Boy experienced hail driving from Albany to the Berkshires. "I thought we going to get hit by a tornado. What's it like in New York?" "Sunny and humid." I was fighting traffic across the Manhattan Bridge. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. "Damn, here comes some more." I could hear the hail rattling his car. "I'll call you later." Eric hung up and I continued across the East River. It was a nice night for hockey at MSG. Go Bruins. ps to Boston sports fans Da Chief was Celtics Center Robert Parrish.

2 comments:

Spykesta said...

Yeah, but us Bruins fans know the real Chief was Johnny Bucyk!

MANGOZEEN BLOGGER said...

# 9. With Pie Mackenzie and Fred Stanfield. I loved that line