Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taylor Mead RIP

Freedom is the trick word of the century Let’s go to Capri this spring Out of Show-Business into a real love affair. It’s dangerous –– this world I don’t know whether it’s good or bad or sad. In my field I’m the best! And I don’t know what that field is ! ! ? ? Spontaneity is better, but it’s better not to worry about it––or, you better not worry about it––or your grandmother’s drawers are hanging on the line or the lawn has been trimmed, or Uncle Henry is going down on the Mimosa. And Aunt Hank-O-Hara is doing too many genuflexions. And her hands are wandering–– I may do this play All by Myself. God Has No Talent! The Pod People will all All take over and we can crawl in and get warm A Fellini Movie Mea Fellina You genius of the Italian Suburbs… ps no one talks like this anymore they are squares. the cool are gone and the uncool think they are cool. they are dead wrogn, because they are dead.

No comments: