Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Five Votes for Mayflower Descendants

Yesterday afternoon three friends from Staten Island came to visit me in Clinton Hill. We had worked on several Manhattan construction sites. The trio were full-blown Trump supporters, but honest laborers who kept their opinions to themselves around me. Especially about the 2020 stolen election. We sat on the terrace of Larina Restaurant. They ordered a bottle of Barolo and I ordered an expresso. They individually expressed concern about my health and Charlie said, "How much weight have you lost?"

"Forty pounds. Nothing fits anymore and I look like a scarecrow in my old suits, except for my tuxedo." I've dealing with a broken liver for over a year. "NYU-Langone almost killed me twice with neglect and purposely ignoring my descent into madness. the new hospital is humane and will never treat me as a criminal."

"Here's to criminals," Tony the carpenter raised his glass. They knew the Mafia and had nothing to do with them. I was the same. "Criminals."

Viktor pointed to my I VOTED stick-on.

"You vote?"

"I always vote, but never for weak-kneed liberals." I had selected a communist in the 2016 Election rather than vote for Hillary Clinton and her pedophile husband. "Or Nazi Trump supporters. Anarchists never make it onto the ballot and I consider the DNC sell-outs to the filthy rich. In 2008 Obama was elected with a simple message. CHANGE. Trump sold MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. That message lost force as the Orange Jesus showed his real color. That he has been, is, and will be only for a quick buck."

"You sound like you don't believe the 2020 election was stolen." Charlie only watch Fox News, but didn't buy into Alex Jones' madness.

"It wasn't, but I did my best and voted five times. All legally."

"Five times???How can you do that."

Firstly it's not against the law." I loved winding them up.

Like libtards Trumpettes only read memes. Both considered knowledge a danger to their way of like. America was more dangerous than ignorance.

"How is voting five times not against the law?" Viktor was a new emigrant from a frozen village forty kilometers east of Murmansk.

"As the Mayflower descendant it's written in the Constitution that we get five votes in thanks for ridding this continent of the Pequot, Abenake, MicMacs, and various other tribes. My antecedent John Howell had signed himself as an indentured servant to to join the Puritan colonists fleeing persecution. Mid-Atlantic he was washed overboard, but miraculously grabbed hold of a lanyard and hauled himself to safety, otherwise I would be here with my five votes."

It was the truth.

"Five votes???" Charlie knew me longest and I sold the lie, explaining, "If you go toTwenty-Sixth Amendment, Section 13 you'll read how we get five votes. Actually I voted only three times; Brooklyn, Manhattan, the East Village. I can't travel to Boston and Maine, so I only voted three times, but that should help the libtards win."

"No way," exclaimed Charlie. "Fox News and CNN say we are going to get control of both the Senate and Congress."

"Those that don't know say. This that know don't say. All they care about is ratings and paychecks."

"And you don't." Charlie slipped me an envelope. It felt like five hundred. He understood how sick I was and wanted me around a long time.

"We all have kids."

"And kids are more expensive thanks to Biden inflation."

"And the Endless War. Not one candidate mentioned how the Pentagon only fights war to make money for their Arms manufacturers. Kill them all."

We argued amicably until 3:30. They had to beat the traffic to Staten Island.

"Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for being here," joked Viktor. "Maybe next time you'll get to vote five times."

"I'll do my best, comrades."

We exchanged hugs and after they drove away, a young nearby diner in IKEA clothing asked, "How can you stand those people?"

"Because they care. Maybe about the wrong things, but they care and one day I will make them see my way." I stood up and sneered, "Unlike you. Did you vote today?"

"No."

"Then shut your hole, you cunt."

maybe I'm not to say that word, but criminals communicate only with the truth as we see it.

No comments: