Friday, July 2, 2010

Kill a Jew Backlash


My friend Raoul posted a Facebook page KILL A JEW.

The page was promoting an event on July 12.

I joined to research the madness behind this sight. A gun dealer in Arizona has been sending hate mail to my Facebook account.

Our discussion;

LOBO
You are scum.

ME
Thank you.

LOBO
You're welcome

ME
And I'm scum for more than one reason. like everyone else, except for finger-pointers and blame-skirters. There's another few words for that type.

LOBO
You are neither a man nor an American. Animals like you have no place in the discussion or in the fight. May you fry in the ovens that you wish on others. Burn, bitch.

ME
Lobo, you obviously have no idea what or who I am

I never said anything about putting anyone in an oven or condoning the Nazis

Glad to see your blood still boils at any age

LOBO
I don't care who or what you are. I attack ALL racist scum. If not, why are you a member of the kill a jew page?

ME
To see what they say. You have to know your enemy.

LOBO
Whatever you say. Withdrawn if you are true. I don't sit back and watch, I attack.

I didn't respond to this threat. The site was pulled from Facebook after a deluge of complaints about the site. I wondered WTF, so I googled 'kill a jew' on Google.

Urban Dictionary listed the term as follows;

"Another way to describe the act of farting. When you fart, you emit gas, which can theoretically (and has even practically in the past) be used to kill Jews."

I'd kill a Jew but we don't need the smell right now.

I'm profane, but WTF.

July 12. I'm staying with the roses.

And far away from Lobo.

No comments: