Thursday, July 15, 2010

Signs of Talibanism


Didn’t Harry Belafonte sing, “C’mon Taliban, gimme me banana.”

10 SIGNS YOU MIGHT BE A MEMBER OF THE TALIBAN

#10 you refine heroin but object to beer.

#9 You own a $300 AK-47, but can’t afford shoes.

#8 You have more wives than teeth.

#7 Your vests come in two styles; bullet-proof and suicide

#6 You can’t think of anyone you haven’t declared Jihad on.

#5 You consider TV dangerous, while carrying a rocket launcher.

#4 You’ve never been asked, “Does this burkha make my ass look big?”

#3 You’re amazed to discover that cellphones have other uses than detonating roadside bombs.

#2 A common compliment: “I love what you did with your cave.”

#1 Bacon is unclean, but you wipe you hand with your butt.”

I scored 1

I am no Taliban, but the NYPD give me filthy glares.

No comments: