Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wicked XXXmas


My wife Mem is very jealous. The Thai word 'itsah' pertains to envy of objects, however the true way to express jealousy is the word 'huung'. Mem can't believe that I spend months in New York without sex.

"All you think about with me is sex."

"That's different. I only want you." Her love potion has yet to wear off and I'm not ready to take the cure, which is having an old crone stand over a pot of boiled rice to sweat into the rice after which I must finish the entire bowl.

"Not believe you not have sex." Mem likes sex with me. She even fakes an orgasm for me.

"I do have sex, but only with the computer." No one in New York believes that I can be celibate and in some ways I am not. "XXX films and my hands. Is that cheating on you."

"No, only butterfly when you go with another woman."

"Then I'm a good man, unless she finds out that I XXXSurf through a cosmos of sex-ravaged women, some only for a second, others long enough to burn them faces and bodies into my memory.

Let’s face it, I've not been a good boy in that sense. maybe even too wicked to celebrate Xmas, so bring on Beermas or even better XXXmas.

No comments: