Saturday, March 12, 2011

49th Anniversery of Allman Brothers' AT FILLMORE EAST


AT FILLMORE EAST was released in the summer of 1971. The epic concert was recorded at the famed rock hall on March 12. The album was available with conventional 2-channel stereo and 4-channel quadraphonic mixes. Duane Allman's slide guitar was emulated by millions of guitarists worshiping the slide work oN WHIPPING POST. Tonight I'm going to the Beacon Theater to see the living legend of the Allman Brothers celebrating history.

Backstage pass. On stage seat. A pocket of cash. A little weed and a good friend to sit with her. Sara got the tix. She's something in the music industry. Gregg Allman treated her like gold. Her son is my godson. Gregg shook my hand. Maybe tonight I can get a foto.

I am such a groupie.

To hear IN MEMORY OF ELIZABETH REED, please go to the following URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDhR1R3S0s

No comments: