Saturday, November 3, 2012

Racist Motherfuckers

I am a white male over the age of 30. My family came from pure Caucasian stock. My father's side dated back to the Mayflower and my mother's ancestor were Celts from the West of Ireland. Other than a strain of Moorish blood from the survivors of the Spanish Armada intermingling with the Irish of Galway I am as white as they get in this country. My home state of Maine is also one of the whitest in the nation, yet the 20th Maine stopped the slave staters dead in their tracks at Gettysburg. I am the last of my kind to be this white. My oldest sister married a Jew, my younger sister is wed with a black man, both my brothers have wives of Italian descent, and my children are of Thai descent. America is not 100% white if the children of the most white amonst us are not white. Which is why I get upset with how the Drudgereport.com and Fox News and the GOP play the race card year after year expecting us whiteys to turn on our young. Well fuck you, that ain't gonna play that way. Today Drudge report featured the folllowing; REPORT: Obama supporters step up riot threats... Black pastor receives death threats after reversing support... Black Americans still back Obama despite steep plunge in their economic fortunes... Not play the Ace of Spades? Damn straight they are. Racist motherfuckers. That's all they are, because they know that they aren't really 100%. No one is, except for me and mine, but then we are the last of our kind.

No comments: