Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pope Reverend Ike I

The College of Cardinals is gathering in Rome to elect a new pope after Benedict XVI's sudden resignation. The Media has been playing a guessing game about his successor, however the cardinals will most likely vote for a prelate in the present Pope's mold, since he elevated 60% of them to higher ecclesiastical office. The new pope will not be non-European, black, radical, woman or a cleric of a lesser rank than cardinal. The Holy Mother Church does not believe in change. If the Holy See was seeking a metamorphosis, then I would like to see them elect someone like the famed Reverend Ike. “Forget about the pie in the sky, get yours here and now.” Damn, right, Ike. “Everything is a condition of the mind.” Tell it loud. "You can't lose with the stuff I use!" Frederick J. Eikerenkoetter II wasn't shy and no one ever accused him of any wrong-doings. Sadly Reverend Ike passed in 2009, still if I had become a priest like my mother wanted, then I would have worked my way up the ranks to cardinal by now and I would have cast a write-in vote for Rev Ike, who said it was all about the money unlike the Holy Roman Church, for whenever anyone says it ain't about the money, you can bet it was about the money. He was my kind of preacher and I'm an atheist.

No comments: