Thursday, May 22, 2014

BET ON CRAZY - THE FOUR CS By Peter Nolan Smith [Kindle Edition]

In 1990 a friend in the New York's Diamond District asked me to help him at his exchange. I knew nothing about diamonds other than Superman could squeeze coal to create them. Coal was a diamond after intense pressure changed its density. At first that was all I knew, but I slowly learned about the 4Cs. Color, Clarity, Carat, and Cost are the four determinants of a diamond's value. BET ON CRAZY - THE FOUR CS will explain those mysteries through four stories from 47th Street. After three decades in the business I know a little more than a little than a little about diamonds and while they might be as rare as lightbulbs, the most beautiful one is the one you sell. TO PURCHASE 'BET ON CRAZY - THE FOUR CS' By Peter Nolan Smith [Kindle Edition] PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING URL http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KH7OYT4

No comments: