Sunday, July 24, 2016

Donald Trump On NASA

Last year in New Hampshire a young boy asked presidential hopeful Donald Trump about his opinion on the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

The Donald always has an answer and said, "You know, in the old days it was great. Right now, we have bigger problems — you understand that? We've got to fix our potholes and you know, we don't exactly have a lot of money."

Not okay, because as my old friend Wayne Shephard said back in 1971, "When the shit gets a foot high, step a foot higher."

Donald Trump had also commented on NASA's plan to send men to Mars in the 2030. He responded: "Honestly, I think it's wonderful; I want to rebuild our infrastructure first, OK?"

Infrastructure to Trump are prisons, roads, bridges, and a big wall on the Mexican border, because the only troublesome aliens in America are those south of the Rio Grande

He later added, "I love NASA. I love what it represents, I love what it stands for, and I hope that someday in the not-too-distant future, we can get that going. Space is terrific."

Oh, Space, why have we forsaken you?"

Oh, yes, it's the infrastructure.

And those damned Mexican rapists aliens.

No comments: