Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hellbound Haiti


Most Americans are too lost in the daily struggle to survive the gauntlet of bills and family needs to care about the rest of the world, however the famed churchman Pat Robertson took time out of his busy schedule to theorize that the devastation visited on Haiti was God's revenge on that troubled isle's pact with Satan to liberate their slave ancestors from French servitude. Russ Limbaugh was quick to defend the evangelist's comments. The Palm Beach radio announcer has visited Haiti's sister nation the Dominican republic many times to score drugs and pussy. His knowledge of the DR seemed to have granted Mssr. Limbaugh special insights to the damnation visited on the other half of Hispaniola.

"I'm just gonna tell you, if I was named envoy to Haiti, I'd quit government. Envoy to Haiti? You can't even pick up a prostitute down there without genuine fear of AIDS."

Sadly I've heard other Americans make the same racist statement and I recall with conviction the words from Frank Zappa's HELP I'M A ROCK.

"I'm not black, but there's a lot of times I wish I wasn't white."

It's not a small world anymore.

There are hate lines across the globe and it's time to remember.

"They first came for the clowns."

Pact with the Devil, my ass.

There is no god and there is no devil.

Only the walking dead of Haiti.

Les Zombies.

No comments: