Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chili Dogs No Good For GOP


America is the Land of the Fat. I was sitting on the subway the other day. Two obese women bracketed my seat. Their cellulite thighs overlapped my legs. I was imprisoned by their weight. Both were sweating Diet-Coke. My suit was pressed by their heat. I escaped on 47-50 Street Rockefeller Center, however the majority of late-morning arrival to work were waddling into the office buildings like lost herds of pigs.

At 5-11 and 195 my BMI exceeds the desired ratio for a man my size, but I can run a 100 in 20 seconds and touch my toes without bending my knees. Most of the commuters can't even see their toes.

America is fat.

The President's wife has announced a new food chart to combat the girthing of America. Fruits, vegetable, olive oil, salads, good cereals, and exercise are the new proponents of a healthier nation. Americans can eat everything in moderation, however the UK media have attacked the President for eating two chili dogs in Toledo, Ohio. Fries and extra chili on the side. Nothing wrong with that. The president ain't fat.

Unlike the Fat Man from NJ.

If Christie gets elected president, the government will have to super-sized the White House into a MacMansion.

After his repast the POTUS visited a car factory to congratulate the workers on keeping their jobs. It's the only way that he'll keep his come next election.

ps I'm damn impressed that none of the chili got on his tie.

No comments: