Monday, May 26, 2014

Holiday Neighbors

A friend complained about her neighbor's busying up her Memorial Day Holiday.

"Ok...I'm trying not to be too pissed off, but my neighbor who has been home all weekend has decided to harass me more by mowing his lawn starting at 8:30 am on a holiday ! What is even worse is that he has his shirt off and yuk !! very bad tattoos, beer gut and man boobs. The worse tattoo is one that almost covers his back of a vintage Chevrolet symbol with the word NOVA in the middle of it...really?!!!"

Personally I liked the Chevy Nova.

It was a hot rod.

But I live in Fort Greene and for the most part I like my neighbors.

We have no lawns.

They have parties.

They play their music loud.

If you shout at them, then don't shoot back.

Unlike the hinterland.

They take their shouting to the heart.

I found this Chevy tattoo online.

With the following tag.

“He loves Chevy enough to get a tattoo, but not enough to spend any money on it.”

No comments: