Saturday, November 11, 2023

NOVEMBER 7, 1978 - JOURNAL ENTRY - EAST VILLAGE

Election Day in New York.

At stake is the governorship of Albany.

Hugh Carey is the narrow favorite over his GOP opponent.

I can't vote for either and will cast my ballot for the Communist Party candidate Jarvis Tyner.

It's 11am. My coffee is finished and I will leave the apartment shortly to vote and work for Mark Amitin. I wish I didn't have to work for anyone, except bills necessitate a job.

LATER

It's certain that whatever I'm trying to say has been loss to general amnesia. I know the past and present, however the future remains a cloud of uncertainty and this despite being born with the 'Caul' or Uterus wrapped around my head at birth. The sign of sight to the Irish.

I can read palms.

Never my own or Alice's hand.

Not certain of my power of predestination. My predictions sometimes come true, but mostly are forever false. My dreams are sleeping movies without any message.

Time to vote.

Workers of the World unite.

FOOTNOTE - Mount Kilimanjaro March 1 2021

David finished his call and asked, "You know about Covid?"

"Just what I've been reading over the last days."

"And what do you think?" David like many of the guides and porters trusted my eye on the weather.

"That we are in for a hard time, but not today."

Pendaeli, the Park ranger, greeted my arrival at Hurumbo with a broad smile. Basketball tied us tight. He was Lakers. I was Celtics. That night at dinner he whispered, "What do you think about Covids?"

I had been born with the placenta wrapped around my head. The phenomena affected one of 87000 births and the Celts believed the Caul granted the newborn with the gift of sight of the past, present, and future, but I had to admit to Pendaeli, "I see nothing."

FOOTNOTE NOVEMBER 7, 2021 - CLINTON HILL

Jarvis Tyner only received 14,000 votes in that election.

One of them was mine. Workers of the World unite.

No comments: