Tuesday, February 13, 2024

January 9, 1979 - East Village - Journal

This afternoon I ran into Dale on First Avenue. The slim divorcee stripper drags me over to her place on St. Marks, where we indulged in raw sex. I tied her to a door and whip her with a belt, until her ass was raw. On her knees she sucked my cock and I blasted a load down her throat.

"I love your leather cock," she whimpered before swallowing my balls.

Once hard I ravaged her anus. When I finished, she collected the semen and licked it off her fingers. I was her master, but also her slave. I wanted to fuck her another twenty times, but only did another.

LATER

Upon returning to 256 Alice smelled me and asked, "Couldn't you have held out?"

"It's the sexual revolution. It's just sex and I love only you."

"I don't understand that."

Neither did I, but I couldn't tell someone so pure that I desired depravity and people are born with it or not. I also wanted her purity. Problem you can eat cake and have it too.

I fucked Alice against the wall. I came too. Cum dripping down her thigh.

"You want to go out?"

It was raining and getting dark.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Something different."

"Than what we just did?"

"Yes." I knew a nearby alley.

And I knew she was into it too.

Thankfully because this her is better than the self-pity virgin. Not a Dale, but passable for us both. Night was only minutes away.

No comments: