Saturday, February 10, 2024

My Super Bowl Call 2014

The First Super Bowl in 1967 was competitive throughout the first half with the score 14-10 in favor of the Green Bay Packer. The 60,000 plus audience in the Los Angeles Coliseum cheered on the Kansas City Chiefs, which had outyardaged the NFL champions. The second half began with an interception. 21 points went unanswered and the game ended 35-10 with a victory for Coach Lombardi.

The Green Bay Packers were each paid a salary of $15,000 as the winning team. The Chiefs were paid $7,500 each.

Today's match between the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos has the attention of the nation.

Billions of chicken wings, beers, nachos, burgers, pizza et al will be consumed on the second Biggest Feeding day on the American calendar.

The Broncos are the 2.5 point favorites.

The over-under is 48.

28-20.

The weather in the Meadowlands is perfect for football.

I call it 35-21 for Seattle.

Go with the over.

ps I bet $5 on the Packers in 1967.

I won my bet.

I was 15 and like now $10 is always better than $5.

ps Seattle won 43-8

No comments: