Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Motorcycle Columbian Watch Thieves

In Columbia two thieves on motorcycles targeted drivers of luxury cars with their arm hanging out the driver's window. The driver grabbed at the Rolex, as the drier tried to fight off the theft, the pillion driver stuck a lit cigarette in driver's right hand. Vroom off into freedom with the watch. Columbians are also the world's best pickpocket and the Roma of Paris are a close second.

In 1990 I broke my left wrist in a head-on motorcycle crash with an Lanna Thai opium farmer's pick-up. I was killed instantly and even faster reincarnated into this life. Same body, except my wrist thereafter resembled a Klingon Bird of Prey starship.

No watches have sat right on my left wrist since.

Foto by Randall Koral and the car in the ad might be his.

No comments: