Friday, June 14, 2024

May 23, 1978 I - East Village - Journal

I was at the Cornelius Street Cafe with Alice Kim Amos and Serena, Sean's wannabe girlfriend. We are making plans for the four Gemini party. Amos Kim Serena and me. At Kim's Bleecker Street apartment. We have given out over a hundred invitations that's CBGBs, work bars, and restaurants.

My back was to the door which I never like always worried that someone with whom I had a fight they hit me in the back of the head like Jack McCall shooting Wild Bill Hitchcock in Deadwood while he was holding the dead man's hand.

A finger poked me in the back in the mystery voice said, "What doing here?"

It was wrong being very plain but you lost that I'm a bitch protect myself look. She looked very vulnerable and has since coming back from Paris. Our past barely crossed in our meetings dance really last more than a minute.

Talking to my friends everybody but Alice later scolded me, "You never introduced me to anyone."

"Ro, this is Alice."

I said without explaining who was who Ro was to me. Basically I wanted to shield Alice from knowing that I was still in love with Ro. Maybe not now but maybe yes.

"We're planning a birthday party."

"Am I invited"

"I'll tell you later/ You have the same telephone number right. 255-3035."

Across the old man hold on her jacket. I said nothing and then asked, "Are you thinking of fuckign her?"

"No, I have you."

Kim ever mischievous asked, "Who was that?" The next fuck of yours."

"Who isn't?"

Chemistry more than a few alliances set a word to Alice. I've never said a word what about hers. In many ways they only exist for sex to be shared fucking someone else.

Marooned in the city Seeks exits Once disguised As walls To stand on an Eastern ocean seeing Atlantis Beneath the waves He deserts the city To wade in the tide.

I was in north of the Arctic the resort fully mechanized early decor for several days rumbles have been felt there are no natives to this island the researchers say it happens

This one day there was an extreme Quake shaking me up to a friend's house on top of a hill and beneath his house was a widening crack look down the hill at the ocean surf was unusually rough somehow Antarctic was ending

My friend brought his wife and child his yard we boarded and took to the Sea through the heavy Breakers. The other inhabitants of the island ignore the signs. It was too late anyway Wild tremors and the island split into pieces which slipped into the sea The water took on a glass effect glass with Swirls and curls usually High thin

A whale shark we try to go faster and filling our sales Dream City

The monster was upon us the auto part is lost at my legs torn off but a nearby ship rescued us and I was saved along with my friend's wife and child. Wife was Alice

Fix my legs became a sheep herder. I won't attack my flocks Until it detects Alice then I killed it

Alice sup with me during these dreams. she has gained weight but it's still very cute like a young Shirley MacLaine. I loved her in the movie the apartment, but not in a sexual way.

When she woke, when she woke she felt her stomach and said, maybe I should get pregnancy test and

Later

On the 26th floor the Ebasco the rest of the waiter staff for the executive dining room it's not a Papas plot to the Protestants like having waiting on them the subjugation of the peons I don't understand a single word they say

You smoke Marlboro said the drinks man to Antonio farro Toro Antonio are fighting about the position of the Bermuda Triangle wanting to have it down to Puerto Rico photos in Panama Farrell being a sailor is adamant as to where it is it is the entire ocean ships sink under the water they are gone is perfect for an artist .

No comments: