Sunday, July 14, 2024

July 14, 1978 East 60th Street - Journal

I spent the evening with Kurt Rose friend.After coming back from Paris she has kept her distance, although we spent the last week together. Kirk said she just plays with people's emotions because she has none.

"She just wants you for sex."

He might have a point.

"I want the same. Sex."

"I want to have sex with you too."

Small thing happened on the night of the blackout. Everyone met at Tim dunleavy's apartment. We all got drunk. Curtain Frank Robert and I took a walk Park City looking for ice. There was none. Beerucci spotted a gold pursuit in the window. I picked up cinder block and through it missile bounced off the window almost hitting my head.

Security guards chased us. Two blocks away we looked around and there was no Kurt.

But didn't see him

He must have been arrested

We went back to Tim's apartmnt to drink warm. vodka in about an hour later. The police had grabbed him on the way to the station they threw him out because he was crying.

Lucky boy

No comments: