Saturday, May 22, 2010

Half the Hermit Kingdom


World Peace seems an unattainable goal, especially with the news that North Korea's leader ordered a submarine to attack a South Korean navy vessel in contested waters. This report from US Intelligence agencies is not conclusive, but all fingers are pointing at Kim Jong-il as the triggerman. North Korea refused to admit any responsibility despite the evidence; external explosion marks and recovered remnants of a North Korean torpedo. This aggression was supposedly revenge on the humiliation of a North Korean vessel last year and Kim Jong-il says that any retaliation would be considered an act of war.

Obviously the little man wants to see how far he can push the West.

Four atomic bombs in his pocket.

"Everyone can kiss my midget ass."

He is after all a man of the world.

NORTH KOREAN JOKES

At the museum, there is a painting in which Adam and Eve are holding an apple.

A Briton says, “They are Britons. The gentleman is sharing a delicious apple with a lady.”

A Frenchman says, “They must be French. They are walking around in the nude.”

A North Korean says, “They are North Korean. They have no clothes and little food but think of themselves as living in paradise.”

#2

A Briton, a Frenchman, and a North Korean are having a conversation.

The Briton: “I feel happiest when relaxing before the fireplace on a winter night.”

Frenchman: “You guys are too old fashioned. I feel happiest when I go on vacation with a beautiful blonde and then bReak up with her up on my way home.”

North Korean: “One night, somebody knocked my door. When I opened the door, he said ‘Kang Sung Mi, You are under arrest!’ I felt happiest because Kang was actually my neighbor.”

No comments: