Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chuck Norris # 1


Nothing we write is read. Nothing we say is heard. TV controls all thought. 19% of my visitors go to this page

2010/06/19/movies-tv/chuck-norris-top-ten-list.htm

Mad about Chuck Norris?

There is actually an internet cult based on the legend of Chuck Norris.

Everything fake.

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."

19% of my visits generated by a Chuck Norris blurb. My webmaster suggested writing more stories about Chuck Norris. I googled his name. #4 Jokes about Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f*ck down

Some kids piss their names in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name in concrete.

I love Chuck Norris.

The next favorite page was about castration in Thailand.

No Thai woman dare try that on Chuck Norris.

No comments: