Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm No Witch


One of my family members was hung for his religious beliefs in England. The year was in the early 1600s. He was no a witch. Only a heretic. Not a Catholic either, so I know the pain of religious persecution and I listened with interest as Delaware Senate candidate announced on his first political ad, "I'm not a witch."

These accusations date back to her admission of having made out on bloodied satanic altar as a teenager while listening to Motley Crew. The candidate portrayed the incident as simple teenage fun.

"We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Picnic?

Satanic altar?

Blood?

This sounds like they BBQed the sacrifice.

I just hope that it wasn't a cat.

They certainly don't taste like chicken.

No comments: