Saturday, October 23, 2010

The End Is Neigh



Riots in Paris, floods in Thailand, the religious right praying to bring the Nazis back to cleanse America.

The born-agains claim this is the End of Time like my good friend, the ex-model from Paris

the ex-model from Paris
Dont mix GOD up with RELIGION
Religious Demons 5-29-10
watchmenradio.podomatic.com
Guest: Pastor John Goguen

Peter Nolan Smith
that was my 58th birthday

the ex-model from Paris
peter please go to God in prayer terrible times are ahead in America the economy is coming down soon, God is leading me to tell you this get very serious time is short, dont be fooled by Satan, internet is going to be shut down lots of love brother when the shit hits the fan just call on Jesus

Peter Nolan Smith
my body and soul are ready for these times
I see the signs too
i m a not a servant of satan

If things get bad, I'm bicycling up to the diamond exchange, opening the safe, getting the two Glocks and bag of gold, and then heading down to the seaport to board the Clipper City. We will sail to salvation and it won't be any fucking 2nd Coming.

No comments: