Friday, October 5, 2012

See Yah Bobby

Last September's collapse by my beloved Boston Red Sox was heart-wrenching, but as soon as the upper management signed ex-Mets manager Bobby Valentine to lead the 2012 season, I took my first sabbatical from baseball in my sixty years of life. While Bobby Valentine hadn't played or coached the 1986 Mets team, Bobby V was still infected with Mets plague. He's the enemy same as any scum from the Yankees or St. Louis Cardinals or Cincinnati Reds or the fucking Tampa Bay Rays. Yesterday upper management announced that Bobby V was fired at the Brookline home of team president Larry Lucchino. Principal owner John Henry, chairman Tom Werner, and general manager Ben Cherington also attended. “I informed him that we were making a change, and then we had a rather long and candid conversation about how the year went. He offered some good, constructive advice, criticism on some areas that we’ll look at. He handled it with a lot of maturity and class.” Bobby Valentine told the Globe, “I wasn’t run out of town. It was quite cordial.” As a loyal Red Sox fan I can say in all honesty, "Fuck you Bobby V. You suck." The Red Sox would have been better off to have called the season and shown replays of the 2004 Championship season rather than submitting the Nation to this year of shame. Oh, yeah, they suck too. And the high paid babies on the team. I hope there's a strike next year, so none of them get paid a cent. Grudge from an old git. You betcha.

No comments: