Thursday, September 17, 2026
Atop Montauk Bluff # 45
Early morning
Just
After the dawn
Wake slow
Open my eyes
Look at my phone
6:21 am__
I want to die
Fall asleep
Dream nothing
White light
All is nothing__
Wake up
Still slow
Seconds tick
Open eyes
Look at phone
6:58 am__
I want to die
Fall asleep
See nothing
Wake up
Look at phone
7:43 am__
Wlll past the dawn
Open my eyes
Sunlight
In bed on the 9th floor of 4 Washington Square Park
I'm not dead
I still want to die
I don't fall asleep
I do not dream
I am awake
I live
Wanting to die
I get out of bed
Go to the bathroom
I pee I live
Life goes on
8:36 am___
Death goes away
Life come to stay
For today
I am not dead
I open ny eyes
8:37 am__
Living is life
Today
8:38 am
Still alive
On my feet
A deep breath
Time to start the day
August 20 1974
This night that Year
The Ramones play live for the first time
CBGBs live
Blitzkrieg Bop
I wake on a bluff
Overlooking the Pacific
Moonlight Beach
The end of an LSD trip
1The end of America__
Fog fills the dawn windows
White all white
Floe in bed with me
Naked like me
Asleep
Fingertips on her bare shoulder
Warm flesh
Alive same as me then
PSame as me now
August 20, 2026
8:51 am
I shower I dress
Blutzkrieg Bops LP pp
The Ramones
I live
I hope tomorrow too
The Ramones forever todaypp
Me alive too
Gabba Gabba Hey__
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment