Summer near the end
A bee on the 9th floor balcony
Overlooking Bleecker Street
The bee still
Not 100%
Its mandibles move
Barely
Te bee exhausted
The bee needs help__
I pour sugar water before its head
I bend over
To see
Its tongue feeds on the sweet nectar__
C'mon little bee
Get up
On your legs
Summer isn't over yet
Neither are you__
A minute later
The bee stops eating
Stops moving__
C'mon little bee
Rise
Fly
Buzz__
Nothing
I pray
Not to any god
To eternity
This bee has lived forever
Two months of summer
Same as me__
I go inside
Come back out
The bee gone
A miracle
Fly little bee fly
One day I shall do the same___
Thanks for your support. In order to avoid ads, please donate to blogger.com.mangozeen through Venmo. Any amount will help us. I do have a large family. My Venmo account is @Peter.Smith.18
Much more to come.
I'm A King Bee by Slim Harpo < p>

No comments:
Post a Comment