Monday, August 18, 2008

I want to be an Israeli - Huckabee


"We are all Georgians."

Ex-governor Huckabee of Arkansas reacted to John McCain's transforming every American into an illegal alien by professing that he was more scared to walk the streets of America with 300 million new illegals than to stroll around Israel.

"I felt more fear in American cities. I can walk down the streets of Tel Aviv at night without a problem. But I, of course, have the knowledge of which places not to go at night, just like any other city in America."

Last night Anna, my new Brazilian friend, was driving me home from Cucina. She's 29 and skinny. We're just friends. It was 11pm. Not a single person was on the street and I understood why Huckabee is afraid of America. At night it resembles the beginning of a zombie movie.

The Land of the Freaked.

By the way Huckabee, "Hapes mi yenanea otha."

Hebrew for 'go find yourself someone to jerk you off', which is probably what he was doing late at night in Tel Aviv. I hope he brings kleenix to wipe his hands.

No comments: