Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm just fat.


Last year my girlfriend informed me that she was pregnant.

"You want baby?" It was a good question. Mam had 2 other kids. She was 24. Saying yes meant taking on extra obligations, but there was only one answer and I said happily, "Yes, I want a baby."

Not everyone shares this bliss for Thai singer Lydia has come out with the announcement that the famed soothsayer Mor Krit Confirm wrongly predicted that she was pregnant. The word on the street was that the father was a well-known politician, who had recently divorced his wife of 32 years. The soosip or gossip on the street fanned speculation that the mystery man had divorced his wife to clear the way for marriage to the 21 year-old pop singer, who has since filed a 50 million baht suit against the fortune teller for the faux-pregnancy forecast.

Mor Chit Confirm has rued this prediction for ruining his life.

“My whole world has changed and I feel as if I hardly know myself anymore."

Guess his crystal ball has faded to glass.

it happens to the best of us.

No comments: