Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MItt versus Mike


John McCain's favorite band was the Beach Boys. The Southern California band last scored scored with GOOD VIBRATIONS in 1968. 2012 GOP hopeful Mitt Romney has not announced his #1 rock song, although BATTLEFIELD EARTH by the Founder of Scientology is on his best books list. The former Massachusetts governor has good hair. Most of his backers are willing to overlook his having tied the family dog to the roof of the SUV for a trip to Canada. It was an honest mistake.

Mike Huckabee, another prospective candidate, has dropped Romney in his gun sights by equating the Democrat's support of gay marriage with incest, polygamy and drug use. Romney is a Mormon. He only has one wife, but Joseph Smith had a dream. A dream about one man with many women. He hid his hankerings from his first wife much as I have done with the mother of my daughter, Angie. My true love Mam doesn't understand my deception. Neither do I. The truth is much easier to live than a lie. I can only blame my distruth on the blood of Joseph Smith, for we are family and I have to defend polygamy and drug use. The former for the heritage of my family and the latter in the cause of freedom.

Mike Huckabee was vehement with his opposition to both.

"That would be like saying, well there's there are a lot of people who like to use drugs so let's go ahead and accommodate those who want to use drugs. There are some people who believe in incest, so we should accommodate them. There are people who believe in polygamy, should we accommodate them? Why do you get to choose that two men are OK but one man and three women aren't OK?"

Anti-polygamy?

He sounds more pro than anti, but in the end he's very traditional.

"Marriage has historically never meant anything other than a man and a woman. It has never meant two men, two women, a man and his pet, or a man and a whole herd of pets."

The ex-Governor of Arkansas might sound a little square. I would expect nothing less than a graduate from a Baptist college. Still I have to honor the commitment of his marriage. 1974-2010. He's no libertine, unlike Milt Romney who takes delight in strapping a dog to his car roof. I looked on www.lolastube.come to see if they have a sexual genre for this and Mitt's on his own.

god bless him and all his.

No comments: