Saturday, June 14, 2008

Letters Jocko Weyland

Sitting in the office overlooking Donald the Trump's backyard. I almost spun X on the outside speakers, except the Blonde Sweep-over is far up north as Palm Beach is entering the off-season, when the exclusive barrier island is dominated by south-of-the-border migrant workers and ne'er-do-wells like myself. The competition for flim flam is tough, so I'm playing exiled writer.

Petrovich Schmidt banned in Russia for tales of Putin.

My accent is based on my year in Hamburg as a doorman for a pimp club.

Palm Beach heiress think I'm cute.

I drive a dented Benz w/o radio, although I mostly bike to save gas, since I'm only getting $300/week to house-sit at this mansion.

No, there's nothing worth stealing and the dog can't be kidnapped.

Someone already tried that trick and it bit half their leg off.

Friends are thinking of visiting to observe the astounding opulence of my destitution.

All pics $10.

Angie and Nu are good. Mint is nearing end of term. I need to earn some money this week. The manager of the Bentley dealership is seeking a 3-carat diamond. Maybe I can hoendel him into a deal.

I'll send naked pictures soon

Peter

Jocko's Response

This is a good one too.

Naked pictures? Really?

I was just in Hong Kong for a day, and Shenzhen for 3. I had to go down there to renew my visa. I’m going to end up paying almost $2000 to stay in this insane country—grey-market visa..so fucking ...annoying...anyway.

Hong Kong is so cool and mixed and civilized compared to Beijing. Much hotter girls too. But it’s very expensive.
Shenzhen is a crazy ugly gritty boomtown...had to beat off the pimps (not just guys in their 20s, but grandmothers and 12 year olds) with a stick. Everything, everybody is for sale. The Chinese have really taken to capitalism....haha..they must have really chaffed during the communist years.

No comments: