Saturday, June 14, 2008

White House Pot Scare

I smoke pot.

I started smoking pot at the age of 18. It was the summer of 1970. I stopped while during the government poisoned the marijauna crops of Latin America, then resumed with the advent of home-grown sinsemilla, although the potency of that reefer called 'killer' rendered it less user-friendly than the lightweight grass of 1970 and I refrained from inhaling the herb in the modern age. Either I went comatose from a few puffs or consumed the entire refrigerator even if it meant eating mustard and carrot sandwiches.

In Thailand I smoke a little at my brother-in-law's farm. He was cultivating a patch in the banana trees for personal consumption and gas money. It was a little milder than the chronic joints of America. A little more laughy but not cheap. $5 for about a fifth of a ounce.. I could make millions exporting it to Koh Samui. Go to jail for eight years too, so I remain destitute, since hard crime is a young man's game.

The White House, America's ultimate expert on marijuana, has released a report warning the nation that the THC percentage has increased to almost 10% in 2007, posing new health risks to smokers.

"Marijuana is not harmless." The White House director of Drug Control contends that the twicing of marijuana's intoxication ability further heightened 60s survivors' misconception of the herb's danger, although proponents of marijuana counter that the strength has transformed smokers from three puffs to one puffs nor is there any proof to the allegation from 1600 Penn Ave.

The White House wasn't available to comment on that view, but was quick to point the finger at Canada for potentially addicting millions of Americans to marijuana.

"They will no loinger able to just say no. Think of the children."

Better pot than Ritalin, except for mass murdering psychopaths.

Keep them on Thorazine.

I tested reefer on the crazy dog I'm taking care of in Palm Beach.

Put Pom Pom in heaven.

For a related article click on this URL

http://www.mangozeen.com/girls-like-girls-in-pattaya-2.htm

No comments: