Thursday, June 12, 2008

Washing Hands A Go Go

A recent survey revealed that less than 1% of men at Yankee Stadium washed their hands after using the urinal. Even scarier was that less than 2% did so after squatting on the porcelain throne. Thankfully more than 20% did so after puking cheap hot dogs and worthless Bud beer.

I decided to conduct a similar survey in the go-go bars of Pattaya.

This meant drinking a lot of beer.

As far as I could tell, less than zero of the beer louts attending the exotic dance performance actually washed their hands. I hired the one-armed bathroom attendant from the Carousel Go Go to verify these findings and was surprised to find that almost 50% of the men washed their hands, then again she was going for tips, which might misrepresent the free-style piss and wash statistics.

Me, I always wash my hands, just because I'm such a bad shot.

No comments: